The best marketing in the world can’t save a poor product or service. That’s why you should consider starting your marketing focus on your product and create clear expectations for your customers. Overdeliver on customer expectations to get your marketing flywheel moving faster.
Table of contents
Where Should I Start My Marketing Strategy?
Start your marketing strategy with your product. Why? Because the best marketing in the world can’t save you from a poor product experience.
What Is a Poor Product Experience?
At the root, missing your customer’s expectations creates a poor experience with your product. This is due to not clearly communicating with your customer.
It’s helpful to understand your customer’s journey and evaluate the touch points with your company’s messaging has with your customers.
Questions to consider:
- Are your product images and videos accurate and up to date?
- Do you have frequently asked questions and answers?
- Do you have testimonials to highlight aspects of your product from your customer’s perspective
- Are your promotional offers up to date?
- Is your team clearly communicating over phone and email?
Examples of channels to evaluate customer touch points:
Did you find this blog post useful?
Your feedback helps us improve.